Applications for Empanelment of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in ANERT Feb-2020
OEM Empanelment Application extended up to 18th March 2020
Instructions to fill the online application form for OEM Empanelment:
- Please read the OEM empanelment document thoroughly.
- Please make all the annexures and forms ready in PDF format before filling the application.
- Please refer to “checklist for document submission” in the last page of OEM Empanelment document.
- The “category” refers to either PV Module, Inverter or Batteries.
- Empanelment fee of Rs.25,000 is for one category.
- The form submission is one time for each category. A separate form has to be submitted for each subsequent category
- If an OEM is applying for more than one category (Eg: PV Module and Battery), then the OEM shall pay separate OEM Empanelment fees along with the product (s) fee.
For example: Rs.25000/- as empanelment for PV module + No: of products x 3000/- & Rs.25000/- as Empanelment for Battery + 3000/- per product.
- For each product, a Technical Details Form with its corresponding IEC/IS certificates and Data Sheets must be made submitted as a single PDF file.
- The duly signed undertakings (2 nos.) on stamp papers shall be sent to Director, ANERT, PMG - Law College Road, Vikas Bhavan P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala - 695 033 immediately after the online submission before 11/03/2020 superscribed as Attn: Ajith Gopi, Programme officer, ANERT in the envelope.
- For any queries or clarifications, please write to email@example.com